Hello, authors, publishers, and the like, and thank you for visiting Let The Pages Reign!
If you, dear visitor, are visiting this blog in hopes of having me review a book for you, please take the following into consideration.
- I’m very busy. I love reviewing but more often than not I’m trying to get through my own TBR. That leaves little time for me to take requests, but I will always consider.
- When I do accept reviews it takes me a while to actually read the book, consider my feelings on it, and post the review. If my services are asked after I ask that time is given for me to do this, so the review is as honest as possible.
- Age Range
- I read YA and that’s about it. Very rarely I’ll read NA, MG, or adult. When it comes to NA, MG, and adult books I’m extremely picky about what I read.
- The genre most often reviewed on Let The Pages Reign is fantasy (urban, high, or historical, it doesn’t matter). I also love thrillers and sci-fi books. Contemporary is another type of book that I’m picky with.
- The Reviews are rated on a five-star scale. They are influenced by nothing but my feelings about the story.
- Most reviews come between a week and a month after finishing the book. Thank you for your patience.
- I love authors and all the work they put in and I love to work with them if we can work something out however I do have a fair number of other things I do, especially in the academic year.
- Interviews are always appreciated.
- If there is a problem with the author (i.e. they’re being problematic or harmful or their books are) I won’t promote them.
- After a book is reviewed, the post is put up on the blog, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr, so that as many people can see it as possible.
- Generally, if the book is four or five stars, there is a long series of Tweets about how amazing it is. It just happens sometimes.
- If the book is two stars or less and not published yet, I generally wait for more good reviews or until the book is out to post our review.
- My Contact Page consists of all of my information.
- If you would like to contact me, I ask that you e-mail “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- I’ll get back to you as soon as possible but, again, I’m very busy.
Thank you so much for your time and consideration. I look forward to potentially working with you!