So, this isn’t a top ten, but I narrowed a list of Debuting authors I love down to a few, so if you want to know some of the 2016 debuting people/books I’m most excited for here ya go.
PS I also just really like making lists today.
- Ava Jae
- Burning Glass by Kathryn Purdie
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
- Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
- Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
- The Star Touched Queen by Rohani Chokshi
- Timekeeper by Tara Sim
- The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie
- Fear The Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Into The Dim by Janet B. Taylor
- The Reader by Traci Chee
- Flashfall by Jenny Moyer
- Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
There’s still more, but here’s a list.
Add them to your TBR.
I’m done listing for now. ❤