At this point it is probably impossible for me to go all over the world. I’ve certainly narrowed down my list, but even so, it’s still quite unrealistic.
There are two things I wanted to be when I was little: 1. A writer and 2. A photographer.
I still love both those things.
But upon growing up I’ve found something else I love: other places. Places outside the USA.
I have developed a dream of travelling the world and learning about cultures and languages. A dream where I live with a different culture and learn their life and how they live.
This would also make for great stories and epic photos.
So despite your probable lack of interest, I’d like to introduce you to some of the places I would like to go.
There is a little bit of an order. The ones I’m most interested in, to the ones I’m kind of interested in.
No matter, I still want to go to all of them.
Note: these are not just cities: they are countries.
- Canada, the most realistic.
- China– I’ve been in love with China since I was little. Thanks Mulan. I also have a friend who is promising to take me one day ❤
- Morocco– I believe I read about it in Daughter of Smoke and Bone and there’s a Morocco section of Epcot- either way I want the real deal.
- India– I just love India, especially it’s culture!
- Russia– It’s so vast and also Russia.
- Mongolia– Did you know I’m obsessed with the part of world history involving the Mongols? I went to their exhibit in PA before going to see Sarah J. Maas and it was probably the best experience ever.
- New Zealand– I love looking at pictures of New Zealand, it just seems like a fantasy world.
- The Czech Republic– This one I got straight from Daughter of Smoke and Bone, however, following the reading of that book I looked up pictures of The Czech Rep. and I fell in love.
- Egypt– Like China, I’ve also loved Egypt since I was little. I can’t really remember why, but architecture and the people and their history! Oh their history ❤
- Saudi Arabia– So this is fairly new, and I don’t know how this will sound, but I’m fascinated by Islam and Saudi Arabia is, from what I understand, Islamic. I love the idea of going to live with them and learn with them, to have a different point of view other than a Western one. Plus it’s gorgeous, just look:
- Brazil– Despite South America just being, well, South of me, I don’t know a lot about it and since it’s so close, why not visit?
- France– I have been to France once before, but I would love more time to explore it.
- Scotland– I feel like Scotland is just a given. So beautiful with killer accents.
- Ireland– Another I feel like is just given.
- Greece– guys let’s be real I LOVE Greek mythology and always will.
- Germany– my parents lived in Germany… It just seems like a nice place to go.
- Norway– Really I just like the region Norway is in by I down sized to just Norway…
- Iceland– oh my gods, have you seen Iceland though? I would do anything to go there. It looks so beautiful and peaceful ❤
- Philippines– Okay, really I’m just a sucker for Asia, but there seem to be a lot of bloggers there and from the pictures I’ve seen that place is a DREAM!
- Japan– I went through an anime phase that got me really into Japan, but they also have beautiful nature and this will sound bad, but I want to see the Suicide Forest….
- Indonesia– What did I tell you? Have you seen pictures? HAVE YOU?
- Pakistan– I’m sorry I love the middle east, fight me…
- South Africa– my love for Africa knows no bounds…
- Ethiopia– Seriously, history just grazes over Africa and it is so beautiful, look…
- Nigeria– the people and culture though ❤ I just want to know more ❤
- Cameroon– I once met a lady who lived there for a while and ever since I’ve wanted to go.
- Syria– Because I’m still a sucker for the Middle East and Syria is beautiful.
- Hungary– I’ve heard it’s beautiful their
- Romania– Basically Eastern Europe, you feel.
- Estonia– Eastern Europe, friends ❤
- Israel– what a vast and interesting history.
- Thailand– Oh we definitely did come back to Eastern Asia!
- Panama– Because it’s just within reach!
- Greenland– Because beautifulllll
- Portugal– Because the pictures make it seem like a dream.
- Spain– mainly for the same reasons as Ireland and Scotland. Just a Why Not? Kind of beautiful thing.
- Australia– Thanks Scooby Doo…
- South Korea– Because north is too dangerous…
I got all of those pictures off of Pinterest by the way so sorry if there’s an inaccuracy?
So tell me about the places you’d love to travel! The world is an interesting place, you have to want to go somewhere!
Peace and love,