Dear Future Best Friend,
Maybe I know you now. Maybe we don’t know we’re going to be best friends in the future.
I have a lot of friends, but no best friends (no offense to my current buddy pals).
I’m hoping we’ll be as awesome and amazing as Sarah J. Maas and Susan Dennard. I’m hoping by the time we become besties I’m actually good at being a friend because I kind of suck at it right now.
A few heads up:
- I’m very emotional
- I cry a lot even if there isn’t anything to cry over.
- I love books with all my heart, soul, and mind.
- Even if you don’t love books the same or as much as me, you will read books. My books. Because you love me ❤
- I talk A LOT.
- Seriously, once I’m comfortable I NEVER shut up.
- I’m also VERY LOUD.
- I hate with all my heart. I’m a passionate hater.
- I also love with all my heart. It’s conflicted in there.
- I’m lazy af.
- I’m even whinier than I am lazy.
- Even if I seem bitchy sometimes I still love you.
I am a friend like some people are a couple. They have rough patches and you have to get over them.
Well, I have a lot of rough patches. I get annoyed easily. And it isn’t anything against you. In the end, I love all of your quirks and so on. It’s just, the more time I spend with a person, the more they begin to irritate me.
That little fact has lost me a few AMAZING friends.
It’ll be your choice to stick around.
But no matter what, know, I do love you. And we’re going to be best friends for life.
Like Sooz and Sarah. Like Graystripe and Firestar. Like Karou and Zuzanna. Clary and Simon.
We’ve got this.
PS I will help you hide a body….. Not kill… But hide it. Or destroy it….