Okay, so this is going to be weird since I’ve never typed up a post via my cellphone.
I was supposed to predo this post and schedule it but I failed at that. So this morning I took a whole bunch of hasty pictures and threw them together.
My calendar says this post must go up today so I must put up today.
Currently we’re heading out for another college visit then later on I have prom. So let’s hope this goes well.
Meet all the hasty photos.
Those aren’t even all of it some of it I couldn’t find or didn’t have but two of the four things don’t matter as much.
So first thing for the Not In The Picture:
1. The Mirror King by Jodi Meadows
2. I Judge You When You Use Bad Grammar
Both I got from Just One Page Books those and two other things which I haven’t mentioned on here.
Now onto the picture list.
1. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
2. Persuasion by Martina Boone
3. The Fairy Bible by Teresa Moorely
4. The Raven Boy (HB) by Maggie Stiefvater
5. The Dream Thieves (HB) by Maggie Stiefvater
6. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
7. Thirst by A. Pike
8. Dark Visions by L. J. Smith
9. Strife by Cate Tiernan
10. Dying Kingdom by Sullivan
11. A Darkness Strange and Lovely (ARC) by Susan Dennard
12. Furthermore (×2) by Tahereh Mafi
13. We Are All Made of Molecules by Susin Nelson
14. Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch
15. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
16. Arie by Maria Dahvana Headley
17. The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
18. Saving Red by Sonya Sones
19. Going Wild by Lisa McMann
20. Rose and Thorns by Sarah Prineas
21. I’m Not Your Maniac Pixie Dream Girl by Gretchen McNeill
22. Rising Storm by Erin Hunter
23. The Apprentice’s Quest by Erin Hunter.
Okay here is to hoping neither I nor autocorrect butchered any names or titles.
Either way that’s my entire book haul for this month.
I usually never have these because I never get enough books to do one.
But thanks to the Jodi Meadow Launch Party in which my mom and I bought A LOT of books from Just One Page Books that started me on a. downward spiral.
Hope you enjoyed. Now I’m off to adventure.
Peace and love,