Continuing through the years and with my silly spelling errors because why would I ever do these while I’m wide awake?
For me, 2013 is a year of a lot of sequels, so, to avoid repetition, I’ll be listing books from that year which look interesting.
Which is a good few, so…
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- A cliche start to this, but I know a lot of people love this book and it has intrigued me for a while now.
- First of all, I am a fangirl, so a book about Fangirls sounds insanely fun.
- Reboot by Amy Tintera
- Reboot is a book I’ve had on my shelf for a while now and mom said it was interesting.
- It looks like some people wake up after they die and depending on how long it takes depends on how strong and fast they are and how emotionless they are.
- From the synopsis, it sounds like the longest time and shortest time are put together which sounds hilarious.
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- This just sounds insanely good.
- Like Inception but in book form, I need to get my hands on this at once, you feel?
- The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas
- I actually read this one and it left me very confused.
- I’m not sure why? The premise of it was cool and the story was interesting enough but I couldn’t connect with it, enough?
- Still want to try book two, though.
- Also, I’m in love with all things elemental.
- Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland
- This sounds like it has Greek mythology (the Furies, YAY Furies)
- Not the be confused with Furries.
- Vigilante justice maybe?
- Girl escapes from asylum, that’s fun 🙂
- Asylum by Madeleine Roux
- Speaking of Asylums this sounds like it would give me nightmares.
- Going off to a camp that used to be a last resort place for the criminally insane, what a fun camp, we’d all die.
- Sign me up.
- But give me a very brave bunk buddy.
- Love In The Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block
- This just sounds beautiful.
- Girl loses home in a massive earthquake, goes to find family, and has this epic journey that seems to have a story telling element?
- Sounds freaking brilliant.
- Mind Games by Kiersten White
- Blind sister who can see the future, other sister who’s first impulse is right (that’d be nice).
- Are they kidnapped? It seems to imply that they’re kidnapped.
- This looks like it may get down in the psychologic fun stuff but also maybe not? Read to find out.
- Splintered by A. G. Howard
- Wonderland story that actually sounds interesting.
- And very dark.
- It mentions two guys at the end but if I could give this girl life advice, I’d say run really far away they’ll probably both be crazier than you are, you know?
- I want to read this…
- The Archived by V. E. Schwab
- This sounds dark af
- Why is no one talking about this because it sounds really neat?
- Living and dead boundaries, life stories which librarians can see, sign me up?
And that is what I found for the 2013 books.
They seem to have a lot of interesting books. Nothing I’m screaming to get my hands on but still books I believe would keep my interest.
What 2013 books are you interested in? Let me know below and check back next week for 2014 books!