For fun, every now, I like to update you all on the books I plan on reading in the near future. Partially, because maybe it’ll intrigue you all to look out for reviews, more so in the hopes that I’ll actually read them soon.
So, let’s do this!
- The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrustkie
- The Edge of the Abyss by Emily Skrustkie
- A Flame In The Mist by Renee Ahdieh
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon
- How To Make A Wish by Ashley Herring Blake
- A Conjuring of Light by Victoria Schwab
- Where Futures Ends by Parker Peevyhouse
- The Mystery of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos
- The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Beyond the Red by Ava Jae
- The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig
- Wintersong by S. J. Jones
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Simon V. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
That’s that for now! The list is actually a little bit longer but considering that I sometimes just skip over books or decide to read something else in place of what I’d been planning on reading… I figured this would do for now.
Any great books coming up on your TBR?