School is a real piece of shit when it comes to getting books read. It’s always getting in the way and shit.
This summer, I’m hoping to read as many books as humanly possible before going off to college and increasing the suffering by double.
Sticking with just finished copies that I have, here are the books I’d like to read in no particular order or reason other than to get them read because I want to.
- Beyond the Red by Ava Jae
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
- The Mystery of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos
- A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess
- American Street by Ibi Zoboi
- Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
- The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- Empress of A Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- A Conjuring of Light by Victoria Schwab
- The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck
- The Killing Moon by N. K. Jemisin
- Starflight by Melissa Landers
- Fear The Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh
- Ruined by Amy Tintera
- Metaltown by Kristen Simmons
- Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson
- The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers
- Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
- Under A Painted Sky by Stacey Lee
- Riders by Veronica Rossi
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
- King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
- Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
- My Lady Jane by the Lady Janies
- All American Boys by Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely
- Where Futures End by Parker Peevyhouse
- Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate
I have even more books on my shelves that I need to read but these are the ones I saw and thought would likely be the most pressing.
If I can I’d also like to continue the Warrior books and Rick Riordan books.
This likely won’t happen but this list exists and a girl can dream, am I right?