Hello, Reader, I guess you want to know a thing or two.
About Let The Pages Reign
This blog has been around for two years, during which I’ve tried to keep up on upcoming books, old favorites, happenings in the community, reviews, book events, and more.
This blog is a clusterfuck of mostly discussions, some reviews, and a list if I can come up with more than one thing.
It is pretty much just a book blog and the books pretty much stay in the YA range.
Sometimes I’ll put up life things. You can ignore those.
About the Blogger.
To give you the run down: my name is Cat, sometimes people call me Kit Cat or Kat. Why do they spell it with a “K”? I don’t know and I usually don’t care.
I am 18 years old, my pronouns are she/her, I’m cis, I’m very white, I identify as demisexual and demiromantic, I am a Hufflepuff, an INFP, and a Scorpio if you care about those things.
I’ve been blogging on this blog for as long as this blog has been a thing. It is my blog. It is a book blog first and foremost because books are the one thing I remain constantly passionate about and I wanted somewhere to toss that passion so it wouldn’t have to remain bottled up inside.
Other than blogging and doing things that involved books I’m very passionate about social rights, running, and my dog.
I really just want people to be happy and respectful.
That’s about all there is about me, if you have questions I don’t know what to tell you, friends, maybe try my Twitter.
About The Graphics
OMG that you for asking about the graphics! You may have noticed the beautiful banner and the beautiful graphics (“discussion” and “review”).
Those were made by the lovely Aila!
If you want to contact me, again, I social media, so, in order of how likely I am to respond:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- it’s literally MADE FOR THIS BLOG.
- If you send an e-mail TO THIS E-MAIL about books, I’m 99% more likely to respond.
- If it’s about book things, if not, I’m deleting it.
- Twitter: @KainesCat
- Not the best idea since my DMs are virtually never open.
- You can @ me but I don’t know how well that’ll work.
- Comment on this Blog
- It might take me a bit to see but I’ll eventually see it. Still, would prefer e-mail.
- DM me on Instagram: @theauthorscurse
- I’m never on Insta so maybe don’t do this unless you’re really desperate for me to see?